Monday, September 20, 2010

Moving Along

Canned Food Drive
That's me. School is rolling along and the kids are getting loads of homework. We allot an hour but it often times takes much more than that- it's challenging to be able to juggle all the kids at once.

I finally got a rack on my bike, so I don't have to wear a backpack anymore. I've also been riding the bus a lot- which is so easy and convenient in the area.

I also spent a decent amount of money on Indian Food recently...and it's delicious!

Snack Room

One of our first projects: Personal Profiles

Art Folders!

Hallway of our area

Learning ROCKS!


Top 10 things about work so far:

1. Some of the boys are going to grow up to be major heartbreakers
2. I feel loved by my students : )
3. Things are still pretty disorganized.
4. I bike up this huge hill everyday. It takes about 5 minutes but it's an intense 5 minute work out for sure. The way home at 6:30 is all downhill.
5. I still hate mass amounts of food (and serving it).
6. I LOVE ICEBREAKERS! and positive reinforcement
7. I love behavior management...on the small scale.
8. We did nature photography last week : )
9. I pick up six girls from the elementary school, and we sing camp songs the entire way to GLC.
10. I'm starting to experience office politics...

<3!
Erin



No comments:

Post a Comment